June 16, 2013

FATHER'S DAY/ ANNIVERSARY

This weekend my parents celebrated their 23rd wedding anniversary, how AMAZING!!!, they have come a long way and there are many more great years ahead. I declare Gods abundant blessings in their life and that they are continually aglow in all their endeavors. AMEN!!!
How time flys, 26 years ago my dad had a party for my mums 24th birthday, awwwww, how cute. :), and almost 26 years later they are still going strong.
What a blessing that today is fathers day as well, its a double packaged blessing for me. Every dad is the best dad in the world, but mine is not just the bestest, he is a hero! and i mean that literally, like hero that fought wars and won...yes, not world war 1 or 2 but fought through the battles of life and he came out the VICTOR! This mans life sometimes sounds like fiction to me, but even more it just shows me that God has a great  plan and purpose for every persons life no matter the challenges, being able to find yourself in the middle of that plan and sticking to the plan with a positive foresight is the key! It is an amazing life story, i will tell you more about it in a different post.
Mr King and his girls :)
If i know nothing else about my dad, i know he LOVES soccer, i call it his first wife hahaha, imagine! He had a novelty soccer match on his wedding, just part of the celebration, how much more can you describe the love...lol. I am so looking forward to the times when he will play soccer on his 5-aside soccer pitch with his grand kids like he always says! I have tears in my eyes as I type this. I miss my family, everyone! Thank you Lord for such a special family! I Love YOU DADDY, you are the greatest.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful writing, beautiful pics... Now I miss my dad too :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lola. The Lord is with u.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a great piece lola, I am so proud of you.
    nathaniel og eche george

    ReplyDelete