June 2, 2013

MY FIRST POST

Hiiiiiiiiiii
I am so excited to be doing this right now, its 2:45am, June 2nd. i wanted my first post to be on the 1st of June, anyway, let me sharply give you guys a quick intro.
So as my title implies food, life and loves! that"s exactly what you will be getting. i love to cook, try out new recipes...  am generally very adventurous about food, more of the cooking though. Life of course means stories of my exciting life (i hope you think it is though) #cantwatch... hehe and other pips that have inspired me and then basically the things i love from God, to family, to fashion...#nijababenocarrylast
i cant wait to settle down and start to post pictures and construct better post.... anyway i am very happy to do this, even though it was basically born from a marketing class assignment i have had it in mind for a very long time. By the way i am in grad school and will be graduating in less than 3 months WHOOP WHOOP #dancingazonto. okay guyz more jist later, let me sleep church in about 5 hours.... #yawning!
ps. i know my thoughts are kind of all over the place, abeg no vex.
#pilzout!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment